For over six years, I have worked in different areas of Apple Retail. During my time I have supported different areas of the business, in their SoHo and Fifth Avenue Flagship locations.
- Facilitated both internal and external training events.
- Prepared employees for upcoming product launches and new corporate initiatives
- Presented customer facing educational workshops in large group setting catered towards customer needs and concerns for products (Mac, iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV), software (Pages, Numbers, Keynote, GarageBand, iMovie, Clips, Swift Coding, Photos, iPhoto), and features (iCloud, Apple ID, iOS/OS X Accessibility)
- Presented in large audience environments, small group learning, and one to one personal training.
- Supported the onboarding process for new employees, and ongoing development of current staff.
- Training exercises, breakout groups, role play scenarios.
- Shadow and reverse shadow new hires on sales floor, while providing feedback on best practices.
- Perfect score for customer satisfaction and likelihood to recommend Today at Apple classes. (Q4 FY2017)
- Presented quarterly team meeting to discuss team progress, facilitate discussion on new initiatives of store and company, and help team understand vision and purpose.
- Create personalized shopping experiences for customers by using open ended questions to discover customer needs; and recommend solutions for them.
- Drove results for creating relationships between business customers and Apple Business Team. (6% of entire store Q3 FY2014)
- Went through extensive training on how to offer appropriate solutions for business customers. Areas include Financing, Training, and IT Support.
- Maintained high results on customer satisfaction survey and AppleCare attachments.
- Became the “go to” person on my team for any questions on Apple’s multitude of products and services.
- Coordinated and facilitated Apple Camp for SoHo location. Three one week sessions for children 7-12. Topics include movie making, soundtracks, story telling, and illustration. Supervised peers who acted as “camp counselors” in assisting campers complete their projects.
- Coordinated and facilitated Field Trip to the Apple Store for both Fifth Avenue and SoHo locations. Classes are able to take a 90 minute session in Photography, Video Editing, Presentation Making, Music, Art & Illustration, Coding, and any other of Apple’s “Today at Apple” sessions. (Special Groups: Girl Scout Troops, Senior Community, and NYC DOE District 75 Special Education Film Festival)
- Organized an internal employee talent show. Coordinated with different areas of the store to ensure successful execution of event. Recruited and selected participants. Created promotional materials including video advertisements and poster fliers.
- Supported a range of high profile events from concert performances with Demi Lovato and Alessia Cara, to moderated discussions with filmmakers like James Cameron, Alan Rickman, Anne Hathaway.
- Responsible for setting up and breaking down the event, preparing the green room, welcoming guests, creating and presenting Keynote presentations.